At Carrera Finance we provide Hospitality Finance for many of our clients, which includes, Pub Finance, Restaurant Finance and Leisure Sector Finance.
The hospitality industry is a broad category of fields and covers everything from food & drink, event planning, theme parks and much more.
There is no doubt that this sector is suffering greatly in the current climate. We are busy helping a number of these businesses navigate the current COVID-19 pandemic secure CBILS loans. However, we are also still helping many clients to realise their dream of business ownership and enter the Pub, Restaurant and Leisure sector via our Hospitality Finance packages. We also assist current ‘tied’ leaseholders acquire the freehold of their current property and there are some special arrangements available in the finance market for well established and profitable businesses.
Key underwriting requirements for Pub, Bar, Hotel and Restaurant Finance:
- Demonstrable Business Experience in the sector.
- Deposit funds available at circa 25% of the freehold business purchase price.
- Additional security may be acceptable in lieu of full deposit funds.
- Stock funding and working capital to be available ( VAT Bridging Loans available).
- Special arrangements provided for established sitting tenants in a profitable business.
- Trading accounts with proof of mortgage affordability from net profits are a key requirement.
- Pubs ideally need a balanced ‘wet / dry’ revenue mix.
- Solid business plan and cash flow forecast.
If your business plan and personal experience hold up and you have the drive and commitment to enter this sector, then we invite you to consult the Hospitality Finance and Leisure Sector specialists.
To find out what Hospitality Finance options are available contact Carrera Finance.
Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Our advice is given freely, in confidence and without obligation.