Carrera Finance provide Bridging Finance from over 30 lenders in UK. If you have a need for a Short Term Loan and need the funds quickly, then this type of funding may well be the best option.
With mortgage applications taking several months, Bridging Finance to buy property is useful if the finance is needed in a hurry. Bridging Finance can also help with the funding of renovation or conversion work, or purchasing property at auction.
Other uses of Bridging Finance is Commercial Bridging Finance to provide additional working Capital. Retail businesses with seasonal sales can also use use this type of short term finance to keep the business running when revenue is low, with income from peak periods used to settle the loan.
Carrera Finance can arrange Bridging Finance for any legitimate purpose and terms typically range from 1 day to 24 months. Obtaining a short term loan is a simple process and loans can be secured on both Residential and Commercial Property Assets, Land & Propertry Development Sites. In some special cases we can take other assets as security for the loan, such as Luxury Cars, Art , Jewellery etc.
Why use Bridging Finance
- Buying a bargain property at ‘Below Market Value’
- Buy a property which is deemed ‘Un-mortgageable’ and requires significant refurbishment.
- Moving home before your current property is sold.
- Buying a property at auction and needing funds quickly to complete on the purchase.
- Raising cash to buy a Business, Purchase Stock or buy out a Business Partner.
- Raising cash to pay a Personal or Business Tax bill.
- Raising cash to stave off a repossession order.
At Carrera Finance, we can move very quickly giving an immediate decision and very often have the loan offer issued the same day. Funds can be draw down generally within a matter of days and our experienced team will assist with all the necessary administration and valuations in order to ensure a smooth process.
Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.