At Carrera Finance we provide fast and competitive quotes for all Asset Finance requirements. We can help lease any capital equipment required for the running of your business. Assets may include; Plant, Trucks, Vans, Specialist Vehicles, Production Equipment, IT and Telecoms Systems and even ‘Small Ticket’ items down to £2K in capital value.
Paying for new assets and equipment in one go can be expensive. This can leave businesses with long-term cash problems. Often the equipment is required for the business to move forward and to help the business make more money. This is why Asset Finance makes complete sense.
Asset Finance is the third most common source of finance for businesses, after bank overdrafts and loans. Asset Finance is a flexible alternative to a traditional bank loan, providing significant cash flow and tax benefits.
Around one in three small businesses that have any external borrowing use Asset Finance. Its a flexible alternative to conventional bank lending and typically secured wholly or largely on the asset being financed. Businesses also have the option to update equipment at the end of the lease.
Leasing is a tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- Provides the immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once.
- Frees up working capital and bank loan/overdraft facilities for business growth.
- Lease contract can be structured for the length of time you require use of the asset .
- Sale & Leaseback allows you to release capital in assets you already own.
- Tax efficient structure for your business.
- Credit history or previous problems considered.
- CBILS Loans.
To discuss your requirement for Asset Finance, consult our expert team for a no obligation discussion. We can provide advice regarding terms and lenders, along with a same day quotation.
Call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you.